Are you looking for an associateship?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ineedanassociate

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
First posting to this message board forgive me if this isn't the appropriate forum! I'm starting to explore online methods of searching for candidates to consider joining my private dental practice as an associate.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by Ineedanassociate:
•First posting to this message board forgive me if this isn't the appropriate forum! I'm starting to explore online methods of searching for candidates to consider joining my private dental practice as an associate.•

Hi,

Would you mind sharing with us future dentists what kind of package you are offering prospective candidates as an associate? I am wondering about the hours, bonuses, pay, autonomy, benefits, etc. Also, what type of office is it and where is it located?

Thanks for any advice you may be able to provide.

Racerdude

The basic offer would be pay that is 25% of completed production. Specifics as to hours and the like would be worked out during the interview process.The practice is a general dental practice in Northwest Vermont. We are in a brand new (April2000) building with 6 ops. 2 FT Hyg. 1PT (my wife) Hyg. WE currnetly work 4 10 hr. days M-Th.