Are you ready?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DSM

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
8 days away......are you ready?

I'm not....still studying like mad though!

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by deepsouthmedic
8 days away......are you ready?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Does a cow have thumbs?

As my dad just said on the phone, "Relax, it's only the most important test you've taken in your LIFE!"

thanks dad!! I can always count on you to mess with me!

Originally posted by UCLAstudent
I thought I was until today. :(

what happened dude ........ i thought u were all set to rock it....

I have decided to take my last full length on tuesday (thats the paln ... if I still don't feel prepared then may be one more but I think I will mostly study from wed-fri) and then just study and take some more discretes etc from kaplan

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by CanIMakeIt
what happened dude ........ i thought u were all set to rock it....

I have decided to take my last full length on tuesday (thats the paln ... if I still don't feel prepared then may be one more but I think I will mostly study from wed-fri) and then just study and take some more discretes etc from kaplan

I had a really bad time today with a practice exam. I was taking the PS section of it, and I just felt like I did not know anything. I was totally out of it. I think the problem is that I AM ready, and, at this point, anything else that I do to study is kind of half-hearted. (On a positive note, I scored it and actually did really well: 10 PS, 14 BS. Note: the BS was taken later in the day when I was feeling better.)

Good luck, everybody. We just need to be tough and hang in there. :thumbup:

its funny, i'm probably less ready now than i was, say, a week ago. since my study time has gone down, i'm worried that maybe i've forgotten some things or i'm just not as sharp as i was. we'll see. i take AAMC 6R tomorrow with my TPR class. as long as i don't go down from my 5R score, i'll be totally cool. :cool:

I thought I was ready. My last practice Kaplan I didn't do so hot, my scores matched my very first kaplan. Sucks. Anyway, I am putting all the practice Kaplans aside. Tomorrow I'm doing 5R. Monday 6R and Wed 7R

My experience...you can't ever feel ready for the MCAT. Just try to have a good idea of all the concepts and relax. Mental readiness is not the same thing as feeling ready.