Are you safe Turkeyman?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrBowtie

Final Countdown
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I hope this is you:
1120_turkPrez.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

:laugh:

I thought Turkeyman was a Democrat.....and I can't see Bush being that nice to a Democrat. :smuggrin:

Members don't see this ad :)
Hahaha wow, I totally missed this thread! Thank you for your concern, this is a very serious matter. I am most certainly safe, thanks to the diarrhea I brined myself in. No one wanted to eat me! Unfortunately...I'll probably smell like this until next Thanksgiving :(

Turkeyman said:
Hahaha wow, I totally missed this thread! Thank you for your concern, this is a very serious matter. I am most certainly safe, thanks to the diarrhea I brined myself in. No one wanted to eat me! Unfortunately...I'll probably smell like this until next Thanksgiving :(

Turkeyman, did you escape Thanksgiving disaster by joining the army? I noticed that you just got accepted to USUHS.... congratulations!

silas2642 said:
Turkeyman, did you escape Thanksgiving disaster by joining the army? I noticed that you just got accepted to USUHS.... congratulations!

Hahah, thanks! It's just an acceptance for the time being, nothing more. USUHS is a great school though --> I'm happy about that. I also live less than 15 minutes from it, so that's a big plus. Still got another interview so we'll see how things go and what I feel in the upcoming months :thumbup: . Gobble Gobble!

I reiterate my prior warning about military medicine my acrobatic poultry comrade.