• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

Shades McCool

Kal-el
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 2, 2002
Birmingham, Alabama
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Hey everyone, I am working my tail off for the MCAT like most of you. The problem I have run across is that I think I have peaked too early. On all three of my Kaplan Full Lengths I have scored 33's.

Does anyone have some advice on how to improve? It seems no matter what I do I get that score.

Thanks guys.

Cerberus

Heroic Necromancer
15+ Year Member
Dec 13, 2001
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
I am starting to feel that it isnt lack of science knowledge that is keeping my score down. This is frustrating because I dont really know how to prepare now. 95% of the questions I am missing now, i'm missing because they are tricky or because i misread them.

Shades McCool

Kal-el
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 2, 2002
Birmingham, Alabama
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I guess I am the only one stuck on a score.

farley is god

Empty Tank.
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 13, 2004
The Filthy Dirty
Visit site
Status
I'm in the same boat, Shades... I'm sure a lot of other people are, too. I think there was a thread called "Plateau" talking about people's scores "plateauing" (wow that's 4 vowels in a row.)

look at the bright side - at least you're plateauing at 33!

About the Ads