1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Are you stuck??

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Shades McCool, Mar 21, 2004.

1. Shades McCool

Shades McCool Kal-el
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Hey everyone, I am working my tail off for the MCAT like most of you. The problem I have run across is that I think I have peaked too early. On all three of my Kaplan Full Lengths I have scored 33's.

Does anyone have some advice on how to improve? It seems no matter what I do I get that score.

Thanks guys.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Cerberus

Cerberus Heroic Necromancer
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    I am starting to feel that it isnt lack of science knowledge that is keeping my score down. This is frustrating because I dont really know how to prepare now. 95% of the questions I am missing now, i'm missing because they are tricky or because i misread them.

4. Shades McCool

Shades McCool Kal-el
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I guess I am the only one stuck on a score.

5. farley is god

farley is god Empty Tank.
    7+ Year Member

I'm in the same boat, Shades... I'm sure a lot of other people are, too. I think there was a thread called "Plateau" talking about people's scores "plateauing" (wow that's 4 vowels in a row.)

look at the bright side - at least you're plateauing at 33!