Are you SURE pre-meds are neurotic?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tantacles

Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just want to be 100% sure. What if we aren't? WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF WE AREN'T AND WE THOUGHT WE WERE HALP

Members don't see this ad.

I just want to be 100% sure. What if we aren't? WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF WE AREN'T AND WE THOUGHT WE WERE HALP

crazy-person-tyra-banks.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't worry, I read an AAMC statistic saying that there is a 97.4% chance that all pre-meds are neurotic. Statistics are in your favor, bro.

Coming next week to an SDN thread near you:

"Are you REALLY SURE premeds are neurotic?"

Coming next week to an SDN thread near you:

"Are you REALLY SURE premeds are neurotic?"

wait, so are you saying that you think we need that thread? I think we might. What will happen if we don't also make that thread and then someone else has that same question?

wait, so are you saying that you think we need that thread? I think we might. What will happen if we don't also make that thread and then someone else has that same question?

I don't know. I'm almost afraidnot to at this point. Do you think I won't get into med school if I don't post it?

I don't know. I'm almost afraidnot to at this point. Do you think I won't get into med school if I don't post it?

OH MY GOD do you think adcoms are reading this post? And all of sdn? And can they see on facebook when I post pictures of my dogs because Imma be real honest I thought that was private and I'm going to be an amazing doctor and I love science but sometimes I get grossed out by skittles because they're disgusting and does anyone oh my god stop touching me you have bacteria on your epidermis have any tissues?

Omg guys later this afternoon I'm going to walk across campus and look for people who have something wrong with them and then diagnose them and then use to write my ps who wants to come?

And later we can drop some water on the ps to make it look like we cried over the emotional and life changing experience

OH MY GOD do you think adcoms are reading this post? And all of sdn? And can they see on facebook when I post pictures of my dogs because Imma be real honest I thought that was private and I'm going to be an amazing doctor and I love science but sometimes I get grossed out by skittles because they're disgusting and does anyone oh my god stop touching me you have bacteria on your epidermis have any tissues?

Oh NOOOOOO. Reading that worthless dribble made me get an A- on my Ochem exam. My life is ruined. I HATE YOU!! Wait... quick, fasion me a well done poop hotdog. That might save me. I have to go to U. Chicago. I must meet NickNaylor! I love him... I have a man crush.

Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean someone isn't out to get you...