Are you uptight?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Are you uptight?

• Yes, I am Freaking Out!

Votes: 54 50.9%
  • No Way Man! Pre Med isnt *that* difficult

Votes: 52 49.1%

• Total voters

Ross434

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yes or no. why? stay calm.

Members don't see this ad.

Probably my biggest fault.

Members don't see this ad :)
One of my teachers told me that I was the most intelligent student she'd had, but also the most high strung... Didn't really know what to say to that... I'm hoping when she writes my recc letters she includes the first part and not the second:)

This site is great for promoting anxiety. I have been pretty laid back through this whole process, but coming on here definitely tightens up the old stomach.

newhavenjake said:
This site is great for promoting anxiety. I have been pretty laid back through this whole process, but coming on here definitely tightens up the old stomach.

Haha. I agree.

Uptight? No not...what? who said that, I have to go study!

I don't consider myself uptight. I did well in college and in the application process, but I did work very hard. Played hard too, though! Although these days I don't do much besides pretend to work at work, sleep, and eat.

I'm laidback about this whole process...obviously there were some stressful moments and a lot of hard work but it's managable with plenty of time to enjoy yourself. You need that balance to keep you sane I think. and now that I'm accepted I'm taking advantage of every minute of the last few months of free time I have.

Life is too short to be constantly freaking out