• Total voters

Saluki

1K Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Status
One of my teachers told me that I was the most intelligent student she'd had, but also the most high strung... Didn't really know what to say to that... I'm hoping when she writes my recc letters she includes the first part and not the second:)

newhavenjake

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 22, 2005
Status
This site is great for promoting anxiety. I have been pretty laid back through this whole process, but coming on here definitely tightens up the old stomach.

OP
Ross434

Ross434

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2003
Visit site
Status
Pharmacy Student
newhavenjake said:
This site is great for promoting anxiety. I have been pretty laid back through this whole process, but coming on here definitely tightens up the old stomach.
Haha. I agree.

Ambs

Sleeping is underrated!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2004
Status
Medical Student
I don't consider myself uptight. I did well in college and in the application process, but I did work very hard. Played hard too, though! Although these days I don't do much besides pretend to work at work, sleep, and eat.

dbutz02

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 15, 2004
Status
I'm laidback about this whole process...obviously there were some stressful moments and a lot of hard work but it's managable with plenty of time to enjoy yourself. You need that balance to keep you sane I think. and now that I'm accepted I'm taking advantage of every minute of the last few months of free time I have.