Are your scores safe if you take the MCAT and then register for a new one?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sca1993

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just took the January 25 MCAT, but I signed up for the April 5 one just in case my scores weren't where I wanted them to be and so that my seat wouldn't be taken. If I do like my January 25 score, will it still be safe if I register for April?

Members don't see this ad.

Boy I sure hope so! I took the Jan 25 exam and re-registered for a later one! How did you feel about the exam in general? Some tough PS stuff huh? Verbal was medium and Bio was easy for me because it was stuff I was familiar with

@Caffeine91 I felt pretty good about the exam, especially bio and physical. Verbal was sort of tough but I think I did alright. I also spent $1500 on a Kaplan course so I better do well lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
@Caffeine91 I felt pretty good about the exam, especially bio and physical. Verbal was sort of tough but I think I did alright. I also spent $1500 on a Kaplan course so I better do well lol.
Yeah I mean I can count like 3 mistakes on PS that I made which is unsettling just because I hate waiting to know for sure. Verbal I have no idea how it went lol, could be a 12 could be a 9, who knows. Bio was right up my alley, im hoping for a 13+. How did you like the Kaplan course?

I really liked it and I felt like it actually helped me a lot. Part of my problem with the MCAT was how I took the test, and Kaplan helped me with that. Plus, I had a great instructor.