1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Arizona Interview Anyone?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Pinki, Sep 4, 2002.

1. Pinki

Pinki Sassy Member
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Got my interview letter yesterday for Tucson and noticed zero, zip and nada on them SDN interview feedback page. I'm thinking I might be one of the earlier to be asked by U of A for an interivew - Sept. 24.
    Anyone going before then? Anyone from last year who can offer insight as to what to expect? Anyone else going on that day? Bueller?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Pinki

Pinki Sassy Member
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Self bumping feels so dirty, but here it goes.

Bump.

4. sundevil1

sundevil1 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey,

I'm a current student at AZSOM and it's been great so far. I'll be glad to answer any questions that you may have. To keep this short though, I'll just tell you that I thought my faculty interview went ok, but not good and my community physician interview was awesome. Somehow things worked out and I got in. The interviews are very laid back and are closed file format, the interviewer knows nothing about you besides your name when you walk in. Just be yourself and stay true to that throughout this whole process and you'll be fine. Easier said than done but at least try. Feel free to ask me any other questions you may have about AZSOM.