Arizona interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predentchick

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone provide some insight as to how the Arizona interview is this year? I have mine in a couple weeks and I read that we write an essay. On what? Was it a difficult interview? Any help would be good. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Assuming that Arizona uses the same essay and interview questions from year to year, or even from week to week, I'm sure Gavin does not want to divulge any information that would compromise the integrity of the interview process. This goes for applicants who have already interviewed and for applicants who will interview in the future. For this reason, I will wait until the end of the 2004 application cycle to post MY experiences on the interview feedback webpage. I think this is the only way to be fair to all applicants.

Hey guys, I'm right here. AZ actually changes the interview questions when they get word that people are divulging them.

I think going into AZ's interview without a prior knowledge of the questions makes it a fun and interesting experience.

FYI, they only ask you 5 questions. Don't be stressed out. It's laid back, and they honestly care about finding out what you know about things OTHER than dentistry.