starbright

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Aug 7, 2005
Status
what exactly does this consist of?? thanks for all the input!

VegasBabyVegas

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 14, 2005
Utah
Status
Pre-Dental
I heard they tell you that if you can't lick your elbow they want nothing to do with you...I dunno though, lots of rumors on this website.

joebucks

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 22, 2005
Ohio
Status
starbright said:
what exactly does this consist of?? thanks for all the input!

Awwwww, now I'm not going to spoil the fun ;) . It really isn't to bad, don't worry about it. If you worry, it will only make it that much harder. Oh yeah, it involves using your hands to move around small things. hope that helps!

litlmisa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 8, 2005
Portland, OR
Status
Pre-Dental
Yep-there is nothing you can do to prepare-just have fun with it
Ladies-trim you nails shorter, mine are by no means long, but they did get in the way a little moving around the 'small things' ;)

donkeywhisperer

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 8, 2005
Status
Pre-Dental
There are actually three tasks.

Task 1
Stack three grains of rice standing up one on top of the other. The top one must be lain sideways forming a T. The trick is to lick them, they sick together better that way.

Task 2
Using a camel hair and ink, paint your initials on the top grain of rice. Don’t knock over the T. The trick here is to try to paint your initials on the top grain before placing it on the T while no one is watching.

Task 3
Tie a cherry stem in a knot with your tongue.
I’m not really sure what this has to do with dentistry, but the lady interviewing me seemed really pleased when I did it in less than 10 seconds. She kept winking at me the rest of the day too. I’m pretty sure I’ll be getting a letter from them on Dec 1st.

kittylover

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 21, 2005
Status
Pre-Dental
donkeywhisperer said:

Task 1
Stack three grains of rice standing up one on top of the other. The top one must be lain sideways forming a T. The trick is to lick them, they sick together better that way.

Task 2
Using a camel hair and ink, paint your initials on the top grain of rice. Don’t knock over the T. The trick here is to try to paint your initials on the top grain before placing it on the T while no one is watching.

Task 3
I’m not really sure what this has to do with dentistry, but the lady interviewing me seemed really pleased when I did it in less than 10 seconds. She kept winking at me the rest of the day too. I’m pretty sure I’ll be getting a letter from them on Dec 1st.
HAHAHAHA... that's hillarious :)

Dentalist

carpe diem
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 8, 2003
Visit site
Status
Attending Physician
donkeywhisperer said:

Task 1

Task 2

Task 3
This is too funny! :laugh: :thumbup:

Lostinbul

Pray'n for a letter!
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 10, 2005
Status
donkeywhisperer said:

Task 1

Task 2

Task 3
lol!!!!

hairybagel

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 15, 2005
Status
Pre-Dental
donkeywhisperer said:

Task 1

Task 2

Task 3
That is the funniest thing I have heard today!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

donkeywhisperer

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 8, 2005
Status
Pre-Dental
hairybagel said:
That is the funniest thing I have heard today!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You laugh now, but wait til it's you trying to tie that cherry stem. It's hard to concentrate when the lady interviewing you keeps crossing and uncrossing her legs.

issa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 24, 2005
Status
i know donkeywisper is joking. it is just funnnny if it was true.h hahahha :laugh: