1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Arizona open house

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by ItsGavinC, Mar 14, 2004.

1. ItsGavinC

Dentist Moderator Emeritus 15+ Year Member

Dentist
    For all interested parties:

Arizona is having an open house. All are welcome to attend. Attendees will hear a message from our Dean, speak with students, tour the building, and get an inside look at the sim-lab.

The date is Wednesday, March 31. The events begin at 6pm, with check-in from 5:30-6.

If this interests you, please RSVP by Friday, March 26 by calling 480-219-6000.

I always enjoy meeting SDNers at our open houses (we have 3 or 4 each year) so let me know if you have RSVPed so I can meet you!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. JRogoff

JRogoff Resident Palatal Phallacy
    7+ Year Member

Dentist
    If i was in the neighborhood i would stop by. Being that i am 2000 miles away, don't expect an RSVP from me. Soulds like a fun event though!:D