Arizona Open-House

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
First, mighty props to all those cool SDNers who I met at tonight's ASDOH open-house! I believe there were 7 SDNers that I met there. Thanks for coming!

I think the event was a huge success. Several people (SDNers and non-SDNers) told me that it confirmed many things, and also changed their minds about other things. 3 people who flew in from out-of-state mentioned that ASDOH is now their top school of choice after seeing the facilities and meeting the people. Here are some things which the guests tonight told me they were impressed with:

- ASDOH received more commendations than ANY other school in history from the Commission on Dental Accreditation.

- The sim-lab and high-tech environment.

- How cool and personable the faculty are.

- And lastly, how cute my son is in my avatar (awww, shucks).

Many other things were said, but tonight really confirmed to me that ASDOH is the right place for me. A lot of that confirmation came through others saying how beautiful the school is, how awesome the program is, and how they would turn down other schools just to come here.

Thanks to all those who dropped by, and good luck to those applying. Hopefully I'll get to meet all of you!

Members don't see this ad.

Gavin,

It was great to finally meet you. I was overwhelmed by the feeling of respect and friendship between the students and staff. Dr. D is the man. It's amazing to hear how much ASDOH has done in such a short amount of time. I am very envious of what you've got going on there.

Nic

Ditto - It was great meeting you Gavin!! You, along with all the classmates that were present, were very nice, personable and very down to earth! And yes, the presentation by Dr. Dillenburg was very informative and very exhilarating. He is full of energy and his enthusiasm is "contagious". Also, the other members of the staff and faculty that were present were very approachable and informative as well. The sim lab presentation was awesome!! Everything about the Arizona dental school is very exciting, from their method of health care delivery to their state-of-the art sim lab and technology, not the mention the people who make up this whole organization from the Dean to the students I met tonight are all great people.

By the way, to those who wonder about Gavin's look: He is very nice looking!!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Wimmcs,

Which one were you? I didn't realize that other SDNers were there. That's great!

yo yo yo.. I finally met Gavin and all his beautiful female classmates. I was very impressed about this school's curiculum and facilities. man... beautiful sunset on the west side. I think I'm in love with Mesa. Gavin! your kid is so cute and your wife too... you're such a lucky man.....

I feel so left out :(

Larry,

How did AZ contact you regarding an interview?

They called to me set up an interview.