Arizona School of Dentistry, interview . manual dexterity test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
F

free123j

hay guys i have interview on Jan.23. i any body had interview with them?? give me some tips. what they ask? what is important to do? and what is manual dexterity test?? the Arizona feedback doesn't come under interview link in sdn. so please help me . tell me what i need to know ...
thank u.

[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

The reason the Arizona interview feedback is blocked is because their interview is slightly different then the rest of the schools and they do not want to have some students having an advantage during the interview.

Don't worry, there is nothing crazy! I found the dexterity test actually being fun. Just relax and follow the instructions given at the interview. There is also going to be a group exercise that basically tests how you interact with other people.

During the interview they want to make sure you know what’s going on around you and also why you want to become a dentist. That said keep up with the news and relax during the interview. The people are very nice there, and the dean is funny and very approachable.

Good luck on the interview. Sorry can't be more specific, but I don't think it's fair for all those that have and will interview without help. Plus, Arizona requested to be blocked on the interview feedback for a reason.