Arizona School of Podiatric Medicine at Midwestern University (AZCPM) Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DexterMorganSK

Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Rejected from here today with no interview. Once again, I was believe that I was below a screen of some sort. Oh well. On to the next!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Did anyone who got an interview only get like 2 option for dates?

Has anyone interviewed? Mine is on Monday so just tryna get a feel of it before..

Just got the call for an acceptance!! Very excited as this was one of my top schools!

Reactions: 1 users
Just got the call for an acceptance!! Very excited as this was one of my top schools!
big congrats.
Do you mind share your stats? I booked my MCAT at 09/27 and worry about can not get descent score for AZpod.

Last edited:
big congrats.
Do you mind share your stats? I booked my MCAT at 08/27 and worry about can not get descent score for AZpod.

I had a 3.31 gpa, pretty low sgpa of 3.0. My MCAT is a 503 which made a big difference for my application. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Good luck!

Congrats to all applicants who have been invited to the interview or have accepted to the Arizona College of Podiatric Medicine. AZPOD is now officially becoming AZCPM. Current Student here. Feel free to post your questions or PM me!

Members don't see this ad :)
Waitlisted for an interview today
It is still early during the cycle. Don't lose hope! If you are currently an undergrad, send your transcript of the Fall semester or Fall quarter of your senior year via your assigned admission counselor. If you are a grad student (Master or Postbac), update your GPA of the current program after the first semester or quarter. If you have any publications, update your CV and then send it to the admission counselor. If there any weakness on your app, reach out to the admission counselor. He or she will give you a direction on how to earn an interview at AZCPM

Did anyone receive scholarships from MWU? I am just wondering because it didn’t really say anything about scholarship in my acceptance email.

Did anyone receive scholarships from MWU? I am just wondering because it didn’t really say anything about scholarship in my acceptance email.
I know some of my classmates came in with outside scholarships. I would definitely check with the admission or financial aid to see if the college is offering any academic scholarships. But congratulation on your acceptance! I hope you will choose AZCPM for your next four years of podiatric medical education

They give entrance scholarships to those with both a 3.5+ GPA & 500+ MCAT.

There are also a list of scholarships you can apply to listed on your student portal.

Reactions: 2 users
How was everyone's interview at AZPOD? I have my interview coming up, any specific questions that they asked?

Are there very limited scholarships at AZCPM? and how will i know if i received one?

Are there very limited scholarships at AZCPM? and how will i know if i received one?
Sometimes they will give a one time single quarter scholarship of about 5k. If you receive this you will be told during your acceptance call. They don't have institutional scholarships like some other schools. When you go for your interview you will get a sheet that lists all the outside scholarships you can apply for. Interview day will give lots of time to ask questions. They do a student panel where you can pick students brains on how they manage finances and pay for it. Hope that helps!

Sometimes they will give a one time single quarter scholarship of about 5k. If you receive this you will be told during your acceptance call. They don't have institutional scholarships like some other schools. When you go for your interview you will get a sheet that lists all the outside scholarships you can apply for. Interview day will give lots of time to ask questions. They do a student panel where you can pick students brains on how they manage finances and pay for it. Hope that helps!
Thank you so much for explain and give some detail for this.