Arizona Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

apaul

Some Dude
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
On AZ's secondary it asks for some clinical, volunteer experience, which I have listed on AADSAS, is it kosher to just copy and paste that I have on AADSAS into this secondary, what do you peeps think?

Members don't see this ad.

apaul said:
On AZ's secondary it asks for some clinical, volunteer experience, which I have listed on AADSAS, is it kosher to just copy and paste that I have on AADSAS into this secondary, what do you peeps think?

That's what I was planning to do!

I don't understand why all of these secondaries seem to ask for information that we have already submitted to AADSAS!

BirkChick said:
That's what I was planning to do!

I don't understand why all of these secondaries seem to ask for information that we have already submitted to AADSAS!

keep in mind that people start things after they've allready submitted the AADSAS.

Members don't see this ad :)
jorUW said:
keep in mind that people start things after they've allready submitted the AADSAS.

I guess... but why did UAB ask for my Parent's names and occupations? Or if I had ever attended a professional school? Why did Penn ask me if I was a US citizen? This is all information submitted to AADSAS that is not going to change!

That way they have a large pile of intimidating looking paperwork to thump down on the desk when you show up for your interview. Maybe they just want to see if you put down the same information. Dad is a truck driver versus dad is a dentist could create some discussion.