Armed Forces Day launch of MilitaryMED.com

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AFMan42

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

My name is Mike Ohmstede and I’m a retired USAF E-7. I, along with several ex-military partners, have teamed up to create www.MilitaryMed.com. First and foremost, it is a niche military medical job board that will feature only the best employment opportunities this grateful nation has to offer. Having said that however, it will also strive to maintain a community environment where both civilian and military personnel can discuss the various aspects of military medicine or being in the military in general. This will be accessed through our discussion forum.

Since there are so many "active duty member" postings on this site, you may be interested in one of our forum topics called “Tour of Duty.” What we had in mind when we created it, was to allow our deployed/active duty military medical personnel an opportunity to share their experiences with their fellow service members and civilian counterparts. This would be true stories about your experiences while on actvie duty or while being deployed should you be in the Guard or Reserves. It can be about anything.

The bottom line is this: It's okay to be proud of your country. It's okay to serve her in her time of need. There are many, many ways to do so however and through forums like this and at www.MilitaryMED.org, we can help you figure out the best way you can contrinute.

MilitaryMED.com and the forum; MilitaryMed.org, officially went "live" today, Armed Forces Day. It's a brand new site. Not much going on. Yet....From one active duty brother and sister to another, help us get this site going. Post questions, post comments. It will happen, it'll happen much faster with your support. Thank you for taking the time to read this!

God Bless,

Mike Ohmstede
MilitaryMED.com

Members don't see this ad.

AFMan42 said:
Hi All,

My name is Mike Ohmstede and I’m a retired USAF E-7. I, along with several ex-military partners, have teamed up to create www.MilitaryMed.com. First and foremost, it is a niche military medical job board that will feature only the best employment opportunities this grateful nation has to offer. Having said that however, it will also strive to maintain a community environment where both civilian and military personnel can discuss the various aspects of military medicine or being in the military in general. This will be accessed through our discussion forum.

Since there are so many "active duty member" postings on this site, you may be interested in one of our forum topics called “Tour of Duty.” What we had in mind when we created it, was to allow our deployed/active duty military medical personnel an opportunity to share their experiences with their fellow service members and civilian counterparts. This would be true stories about your experiences while on actvie duty or while being deployed should you be in the Guard or Reserves. It can be about anything.

The bottom line is this: It's okay to be proud of your country. It's okay to serve her in her time of need. There are many, many ways to do so however and through forums like this and at www.MilitaryMED.org, we can help you figure out the best way you can contrinute.

MilitaryMED.com and the forum; MilitaryMed.org, officially went "live" today, Armed Forces Day. It's a brand new site. Not much going on. Yet....From one active duty brother and sister to another, help us get this site going. Post questions, post comments. It will happen, it'll happen much faster with your support. Thank you for taking the time to read this!

God Bless,

Mike Ohmstede
MilitaryMED.com

I just signed up at the site. Best of luck to you - Hope it really takes off.

JOE

Great idea. Best of luck. Guess you'll be seeing my resume in about 6 months.

RMD 1-1-8

R-Me-Doc said:
Great idea. Best of luck. Guess you'll be seeing my resume in about 6 months.

RMD 1-1-8
:thumbup:
Thanks for the support R-Me-Doc....I'd appreciate it if you passed the site info. on to anyone you know in the medical field. Doesn't matter if they're getting out anytime soon...just trying to create a community. Thanks again!