• It's our birthday!

Thank you to all our members and donors for supporting us for since 1999.

Army AMEDD OBLC questions - weekends off?

ArmBarYou

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Apr 25, 2008
  1. Post Doc
    Hi everyone,

I plan on attending Army OBLC in the next few months. I have a few questions.

1. Do we get most weekends off? I looked at the schedule, but I only see the first Saturday taken (museum tour).

2. Where do we stay? What are the living conditions? Do we room with other AMEDD people?

3. How much Internet access do we get? As much as we want in our rooms?

4. Can we leave the state on the weekend as long as we get back in time for Monday training?

Thanks. :thumbup:

ArmBarYou

chemist157

10+ Year Member
    7+ Year Member
    Apr 30, 2007
    1. Fellow [Any Field]
      We had half of the weekends off or so. We had more time in the field (camp bullis) than other classes prior to us.

the rooms are great. they're singles, no roomie. just like a hotel. Maid service every week day.

bring your laptop. there is an ethernet cable to hook up to in the room and it's unlimited.

can't travel more than 50 or so miles (except to austin, tx) w/o leave pass.
      Hi everyone,

I plan on attending Army OBLC in the next few months. I have a few questions.

1. Do we get most weekends off? I looked at the schedule, but I only see the first Saturday taken (museum tour).

2. Where do we stay? What are the living conditions? Do we room with other AMEDD people?

3. How much Internet access do we get? As much as we want in our rooms?

4. Can we leave the state on the weekend as long as we get back in time for Monday training?

Thanks. :thumbup:

ArmBarYou

About the Ads

chemist157

10+ Year Member
      7+ Year Member
      Apr 30, 2007
      1. Fellow [Any Field]
        About the Ads
        This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.