Army HPSP and Older Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dotsero

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Curious if anyone knows of any older than 40 types that were successful recently in getting the Army HPSP? I say recently because I know they were waiving things left and right about 5 years ago but with the supposed troop reductions and the economy can now afford to be a bit more selective.

Members don't see this ad.

Curious if anyone knows of any older than 40 types that were successful recently in getting the Army HPSP? I say recently because I know they were waiving things left and right about 5 years ago but with the supposed troop reductions and the economy can now afford to be a bit more selective.

There is no hurt in trying if your interested :thumbup:

I'm older than the wind and they let me in. Actually, MD's can stay in, with waivers, until 75. Good luck. I'm enjoying my delayed life in medicine.