Army HPSP Book reimbursment

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Milamber

Grand Poomba
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to send the receipts and forms to get reimbursed for the books I bought for school.

I am in Army HPSP. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know where to send the receipts and forms to get reimbursed for the books I bought for school.

I am in Army HPSP. Thanks!

Did you receive any sort of welcome package and/or a website with information for the Army? I received an email with all of this information as well as POCs for when I had questions.

Had the hardest time trying to figure out how to get an osteopathic table reimbursed :) I ended up buying 5 books as well. Glad to see the perks of this tremendous commitment. All of my friends have started receiving their bonuses, while I watch my bank acct empty after every stipend check :oops: I wish they had pro-rated the bonus for 3-yr scholarship recipients.

Did you receive any sort of welcome package and/or a website with information for the Army? I received an email with all of this information as well as POCs for when I had questions.

Had the hardest time trying to figure out how to get an osteopathic table reimbursed :) I ended up buying 5 books as well. Glad to see the perks of this tremendous commitment. All of my friends have started receiving their bonuses, while I watch my bank acct empty after every stipend check :oops: I wish they had pro-rated the bonus for 3-yr scholarship recipients.
No welcome packet or contact info or anything.

So I need to get these receipts in quickly, also how did you get the OMM table reimbursed and what is the maximum one can spend on an OMM table because I was looking a this one OMM table but its close to 700 bucks.

Thanks for the help.

Oh and how do we get out books reimbursed.

Members don't see this ad :)
Send your form to:
Defense Military Pay Office
ATTN: HPSP
1706 Stanley Rd, Bldg 2263
Ft Sam Houston, Tx 78234-5085

Regarding getting an OMM table reimbursed, just put it on the form, just like books (include receipt). Technically, you can only get up to $465 reimbursed for a table, but in reality, the people who reimburse don't seem to know the rules. What kind of table is $700, and who are you going through (that's way too much for any table, unless it comes with a kegerrator)?

Send your form to:
Defense Military Pay Office
ATTN: HPSP
1706 Stanley Rd, Bldg 2263
Ft Sam Houston, Tx 78234-5085

Regarding getting an OMM table reimbursed, just put it on the form, just like books (include receipt). Technically, you can only get up to $465 reimbursed for a table, but in reality, the people who reimburse don't seem to know the rules. What kind of table is $700, and who are you going through (that's way too much for any table, unless it comes with a kegerrator)?
Thanks for the info!

Also the table is listed here

http://www.massagetables.com/portable-massage-table/advanta.asp#

The table itself is 505 but the optional accessories (and who doesn't like accessories) pushes it to 700.

Thanks for the info!

Also the table is listed here

http://www.massagetables.com/portable-massage-table/advanta.asp#

The table itself is 505 but the optional accessories (and who doesn't like accessories) pushes it to 700.

Nope. Go through Torrance Company and get their studentpackage. It's 289 plus shipping. It's really nice and recommended by the UAAO.

http://www.torrancecompany.com/products/tables.html

table3.jpg

Torrance Company (requested price quote via email) said:
T H E T O R R A N C E C O M P A N Y
800 Lenox Ave. * Portage, Michigan 49024
(800)327-0722 * (269)327-0763 Fax
* N E W *
Torrance Osteopathic Table (28”)
(1½” “Osteo Foam”)
Carrying Case & Face Rest (Included)
$ 2 8 9 . 0 0
• Weight: 29 Lbs.
• Height Range: 24” to 34”
• Double Leg Knobs
• Working Weight: 500 Lbs.
• Table Capacity: 2000 Lbs.
Blue - Black - Garnet
“Premium Quality, Comfort, Affordable”
UPS Shipping $45.00

The military only reimburses up to 450.00 for osteopathic tables. Why would you possibly spend more?

Last edited: