• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

RDC12304

10+ Year Member
Apr 3, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Does anyone have a pdf version (or know where I can get one) of the 2008 army hpsp student handbook? I am also looking for reimbursement rates for 2008-2009. Thanks!

elderjack21

10+ Year Member
Jan 4, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Does anyone have a pdf version (or know where I can get one) of the 2008 army hpsp student handbook? I am also looking for reimbursement rates for 2008-2009. Thanks!

If you are enrolled in the program, you should be able to get access to the MODS website that would provide you this information (so I am told). Contact your recruiter about getting access.

73BARMYPgsp

Post Doc
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 6, 2007
Ft. Gordon, GA
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
If you are enrolled in the program, you should be able to get access to the MODS website that would provide you this information (so I am told). Contact your recruiter about getting access.

That is correct. It is also broken down into individual chapters and is in pdf format.

The stipend for 2008-2009 is 1907/month. Hint-the search feature is your friend on that one.

About the Ads

Milamber

Grand Poomba
10+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
That is correct. It is also broken down into individual chapters and is in pdf format.

The stipend for 2008-2009 is 1907/month. Hint-the search feature is your friend on that one.
IS that stipend before or after taxes?

elderjack21

10+ Year Member
Jan 4, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Before taxes

But I think the taxes are minimal on that amount of income. Also, since it is taxable income, rather than "scholarship" you should be able to take out some additional loans from your school if you need to. (although it seems that this is school dependant)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.