Army HPSP Student Handbook Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RDC12304

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a pdf version (or know where I can get one) of the 2008 army hpsp student handbook? I am also looking for reimbursement rates for 2008-2009. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone have a pdf version (or know where I can get one) of the 2008 army hpsp student handbook? I am also looking for reimbursement rates for 2008-2009. Thanks!

If you are enrolled in the program, you should be able to get access to the MODS website that would provide you this information (so I am told). Contact your recruiter about getting access.

If you are enrolled in the program, you should be able to get access to the MODS website that would provide you this information (so I am told). Contact your recruiter about getting access.

That is correct. It is also broken down into individual chapters and is in pdf format.

The stipend for 2008-2009 is 1907/month. Hint-the search feature is your friend on that one.

Members don't see this ad :)
That is correct. It is also broken down into individual chapters and is in pdf format.

The stipend for 2008-2009 is 1907/month. Hint-the search feature is your friend on that one.
IS that stipend before or after taxes?

Before taxes

But I think the taxes are minimal on that amount of income. Also, since it is taxable income, rather than "scholarship" you should be able to take out some additional loans from your school if you need to. (although it seems that this is school dependant)