Army moving back toward GMO's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mirror Form

Thyroid Storm
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
With all this talk about GMO's being "eliminated," I though I'd through this information out for everyone.

In my specialty, you used to HAVE to do a GMO tour to get in. Then they changed it so all the slots were reserved for pre-selects coming right out of internship. Now, they seem to be changing it partially back. About one third of the slots are now being reserved for people who have done GMO tours.

So obviously GMO's aren't going away anytime soon.

Members don't see this ad.

With all this talk about GMO's being "eliminated," I though I'd through this information out for everyone.

In my specialty, you used to HAVE to do a GMO tour to get in. Then they changed it so all the slots were reserved for pre-selects coming right out of internship. Now, they seem to be changing it partially back. About one third of the slots are now being reserved for people who have done GMO tours.

So obviously GMO's aren't going away anytime soon.

of course they're not going to go away. The PA 65d force was geriatric with this goat rope started. they still feed the EO gator with buring PA training slots on females that can't deploy with Combat Arms units in many cases.

That leaves you. thanks:smuggrin: