Army Psychology HPSP Scholarship FY 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

krnparkman

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

This post is for all Army applications for the Army Psychology HPSP scholarship. I heard from my recruiter that the board met early in January. Has anyone heard anything about when they plan to release the results? I've seen trends in past years that results are generally released around January 29th - February 2nd. Wishing all applicants the best of luck in receiving these scholarships!

Members don't see this ad.

Last year they were released on 25 Jan. Should be any day now, they already released the optometry HPSP results and they usually release yours at the same time. Will keep an eye out for it.

Reactions: 1 user
Last year they were released on 25 Jan. Should be any day now, they already released the optometry HPSP results and they usually release yours at the same time. Will keep an eye out for it.

Thank you so much, and I really appreciate the response. Please keep us updated!

Wishing all the applicants the best as we wait for these results to be released!

Members don't see this ad :)