Army Results Are In!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jbernar1

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Finally!

Members don't see this ad.

edmadison said:
We were very happy with our batch -- I hope our future interns were too.

Ed

MAMC Pediatircs -- fighting the war on terrorism one child at a time.

so were we. i only wish we were able to take more PL2's "from the fleet". We're sending out 5 PL1's and getting 2 in return. Ugh.

i'e heard good things about your program-- whatever sales pitch you toss, it seems too be working :p i never interviewed there because i don't like rain . . . :cool:

--your friendly neighborhood give me more PL2's 'cause i don;t liek call caveman

Members don't see this ad :)
Homunculus said:
i'e heard good things about your program-- whatever sales pitch you toss, it seems too be working :p i never interviewed there because i don't like rain . . . :cool:QUOTE]

Rain, what are you talking about. It doesn't rain in the NICU. I can't tell you why people like our program over others because I only rotated here. One of our advantages is that we have a very close relationship with our staff which helps teaching out a bunch. Of course we do have stunning interns this year. :laugh:

Ed

edmadison said:
Homunculus said:
i'e heard good things about your program-- whatever sales pitch you toss, it seems too be working :p i never interviewed there because i don't like rain . . . :cool:QUOTE]

Rain, what are you talking about. It doesn't rain in the NICU. I can't tell you why people like our program over others because I only rotated here. One of our advantages is that we have a very close relationship with our staff which helps teaching out a bunch. Of course we do have stunning interns this year. :laugh:

Ed

Well I was thinking of peds or FP....at Darnell or Madigan....i suppose Madigan is getting bumped to the top of the list what with the stunning interns remark and all :D

Will someone please post the Army results? Thanks!

unlike airforce and navy, there is no list to post. We all sing into our own personal account for results.

bustbones26 said:
unlike airforce and navy, there is no list to post. We all sing into our own personal account for results.

Well, start posting your own results then! :thumbup:

i got transitional year at tripler. my first choice was pre-select spot for PM&R (didn't get it :thumbdown: ).

i have classmates who matched derm at BAMC, radiology at BAMC, FP at Womack.

Pre-select for rads at Tripler. Any of my classmates out there?