Article and Hello SDN

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
whoa - thats not cool. i heard about that interview feedback thing a while ago, no good. it was funny when adcoms would reply back to peoples posts or get mad about what they read. hell i don't believe half the things i say;)
-jot

i'll be a good boy from now on. i hope i didnt' post anything incriminating so far ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
O.k. now that's scary. I wonder how they found out who was posting on SDN. Yet another reason i won't post my stats on here. :)

......ahem, uhh, yes, so as I was saying, I love doing secondaries and I feel giving these med schools and AMCAS hundreds of my hard earned dollars is a perfectly justifiable expense in this process. If only I could take the MCAT again, it was such a pleasurable experience, dont you all agree? :(

Originally posted by DW
......ahem, uhh, yes, so as I was saying, I love doing secondaries and I feel giving these med schools and AMCAS hundreds of my hard earned dollars is a perfectly justifiable expense in this process. If only I could take the MCAT again, it was such a pleasurable experience, dont you all agree? :(

:laugh: :laugh:

Wow, that was dug-up from the past. This was a brief article from 1999. It's a little out of date now. ;)

THat's just wrong!! And scary!

Well... I made a whole thread dedicated to bitching and moaning about Vanderbilt's secondary and they still gave me an interview, so.... maybe they're not looking that close.

;)

hahah...fell sorry for those posting their websites and real names.