SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Article and Hello SDN

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by IsaiahNetter, Aug 14, 2002.

1. IsaiahNetter

IsaiahNetter New Member

Aug 14, 2002
    HA! No thank you
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. jot

whoa - thats not cool. i heard about that interview feedback thing a while ago, no good. it was funny when adcoms would reply back to peoples posts or get mad about what they read. hell i don't believe half the things i say;)
  4. Street Philosopher

Street Philosopher freebird 10+ Year Member

Aug 10, 2000
    ann arbor
    i'll be a good boy from now on. i hope i didnt' post anything incriminating so far ;)
  5. Explosivo

Explosivo blah! 7+ Year Member

O.k. now that's scary. I wonder how they found out who was posting on SDN. Yet another reason i won't post my stats on here. :)
  6. DW

DW Fix me some sandwiches Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

......ahem, uhh, yes, so as I was saying, I love doing secondaries and I feel giving these med schools and AMCAS hundreds of my hard earned dollars is a perfectly justifiable expense in this process. If only I could take the MCAT again, it was such a pleasurable experience, dont you all agree? :(
  7. rCubed

rCubed taiko master 10+ Year Member

Jul 14, 2002

:laugh: :laugh:
  8. Lee

Lee Sleestack Staff Member Administrator 10+ Year Member

Dec 31, 1999
    Wow, that was dug-up from the past. This was a brief article from 1999. It's a little out of date now. ;)
  9. relatively prime

relatively prime post happy member 7+ Year Member

Apr 28, 2002
    THat's just wrong!! And scary!

Well... I made a whole thread dedicated to bitching and moaning about Vanderbilt's secondary and they still gave me an interview, so.... maybe they're not looking that close.

10. longhorn

longhorn Banned Banned

Jun 24, 2002
    hahah...fell sorry for those posting their websites and real names.