ARVO abstracts and ERAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lazyeye9

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone:

I have a question on how to input arvo abstracts into ERAS. I have several published abstracts that were either poster presentations or talks. So how is everyone doing this. There is a section for Peer Reviewed Published Articles/Abstracts, which is where I was going to place the ARVO abstract information. And then there is a section for posters and another section for talks.

So my questions:

1) Are all of you doubling up and placing the ARVO abstracts as a published abstract and then placing it as a poster/talk?

2) When trying to put the information for an ARVO abstract into ERAS, they are asking for Volume, Issue No., and Pages. This information is not very accessible. There is a session number, and since the abstracts are all online, there are no page numbers. And I am not sure how to come up with the volume number.

Anyway, any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Also, I would like to hear how other people did this in the past.

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.