As a gunner, I feel very frustrated....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Horowitz

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
whenever I don't fully grasp a concept, or whenever I don't get the first place.

help

Members don't see this ad.

whenever I don't fully grasp a concept, or whenever I don't get the first place.

help

A gunner isn't someone who works hard and does well. A gunner is someone who tries to excel by having others not do well. It is a pejorative term and so your real problem is that you think of yourself as a gunner.

What's with the troll infestations on SDN lately?

Members don't see this ad :)
I fully grasp all concepts. Sorry, cant help ya.

If you ain't first, you're last!

I fully grasp all concepts. Sorry, cant help ya.

Exactly. There's only one thing in the universe that I just don't completely and fully grasp, and it's people like the OP. I mean, I play something on the order of 29 hours of video games a week and still manage to be first in everything I do... first, first, first all day, everyday. My grades are so first place that my professors have stopped giving me numerical grades and started giving me trophies instead. One professor even gave me a pony after an exam block, but it started to eat the furniture in my dorm room so I traded it in for a wii. True story.

Exactly. There's only one thing in the universe that I just don't completely and fully grasp, and it's people like the OP. I mean, I play something on the order of 29 hours of video games a week and still manage to be first in everything I do... first, first, first all day, everyday. My grades are so first place that my professors have stopped giving me numerical grades and started giving me trophies instead. One professor even gave me a pony after an exam block, but it started to eat the furniture in my dorm room so I traded it in for a wii. True story.

Not fair, I want a pony!!!!:mad:

help

I am under the impression that gunners are winners, so this term doesn't apply to you.

your hands must be really small... i mean the average girth of your professors/attendings are probably down with age, dysfunction, and stuff

I got punished for this again:scared:

If I get into Medical School, I hope my classmates are like you guys.

:clap:

OP = fakepost.

You heard it here first, folks :thumbup:

Gunner=Troll=Scramble!!!

Confucius say:"Better to keep your mouth closed and be thought an idiot than open it and remove all doubt."

All I know is I'm perfectly happy high passing everything and enjoying life in the process. I could double or triple my study time and MAYBE get a couple points to crack the hp/h border, but I'd rather stay sane and have some fun. I highly recommend this lifestyle. If you can honor and enjoy life, kudos to you!

All I know is I'm perfectly happy high passing everything and enjoying life in the process. I could double or triple my study time and MAYBE get a couple points to crack the hp/h border, but I'd rather stay sane and have some fun. I highly recommend this lifestyle. If you can honor and enjoy life, kudos to you!

word

There is no topic in 1st or 2nd year that is hard to grasp. There are many autistic children that could get through 1st and 2nd year classes without any problems.

From other threads:

I want to be the top student in my med class.

I read at lightning speed but I don't understand a thing.:thumbup:

I just read again, again, again, and again.

Well it looks like the OP has some lofty goals, but perhaps not the means to attain them. Perhaps some reading comprehension work might be in order?:rolleyes:

OP, what you really need to do in order to get the jump on your classmates is to start pre-studying. Everyone will say not to on SDN, but that's just 'cause they didn't pre-study and now they're behind and jealous. Also, a little growing up is in order. You might, just maybe, find in life, that you don't always get everything the first time.