As humor I'd like to ask eye4eye to post some more!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuckleExtrusion

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's been a while since eye4eye has posited. His/her annoying retorts and inane observations have been the source of great fun on this site. Please eye4eye, we ask you to crawl out of the hole you came from and post some more. :D

Members don't see this ad.

Hmmmm! Another Nov 2010 ID????? We can pretty much guess the 'hole' came out from!! Hey, didn't I tell you, jealousy is a mean thing? I've interviews, you don't! And there is nothing you can do about it! Except for getting new IDs in this forum of course!

Lol BuckleExtrusion don't encourage eye4eye... everytime I see a new thread or post on sdn ophtho I get semi-excited that new information has arose that may be worthwhile....

Then I read its from eye4eye and I realize it is just another ridiculous post with no point

Apparently whoever eye4eye is, they think the multiple people who have told them to stop posting garbage....are in fact one person... psychiatric eval recommended at this time

Members don't see this ad :)
'Eye Guy 15' has also been taken! So unfair! Leave a few IDs for the rest! I'll make my new ID 'Eye Guy 69'! Please don't jump upon it and take it today before I can make it! Por favor???

Lol BuckleExtrusion don't encourage eye4eye... everytime I see a new thread or post on sdn ophtho I get semi-excited that new information has arose that may be worthwhile....

Then I read its from eye4eye and I realize it is just another ridiculous post with no point

Apparently whoever eye4eye is, they think the multiple people who have told them to stop posting garbage....are in fact one person... psychiatric eval recommended at this time

Eye4eye, maybe now I'm just quoting myself.

Wow, are you guys in ophthalmology or in middle school???? In case your mom never told you, making fun of other people is not nice.

Wow, are you guys in ophthalmology or in middle school???? In case your mom never told you, making fun of other people is not nice.

In middle school, you're the one that no one ever wanted to pick to be on their team, huh?

'Eye Guy 15' has also been taken! So unfair! Leave a few IDs for the rest! I'll make my new ID 'Eye Guy 69'! Please don't jump upon it and take it today before I can make it! Por favor???

eye4eye is obnoxious

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
You know, this was getting fun, really really fun esp when Azzarah got involved..and I even chuckled. But buckle, I hope I speak for the others when I say that the fun abruptly ended by your language in the last post. At least for me it did. You didn't need to preface the syphilis remark - it would've had some effect on its own!

And eye4eye - keep dreaming that it's a gift....sometimes gifts can end up to be curses too -- and from observations on your prior posts...you have maybe 1, maybe more, interviews, one for sure from BU, and their new PD must've seen right through you. Gloat on at having interviews - but please do spare us the torture and tell us if and when you match!

You know, this was getting fun, really really fun esp when Azzarah got involved..and I even chuckled. But buckle, I hope I speak for the others when I say that the fun abruptly ended by your language in the last post. At least for me it did. You didn't need to preface the syphilis remark - it would've had some effect on its own!

And eye4eye - keep dreaming that it's a gift....sometimes gifts can end up to be curses too -- and from observations on your prior posts...you have maybe 1, maybe more, interviews, one for sure from BU, and their new PD must've seen right through you. Gloat on at having interviews - but please do spare us the torture and tell us if and when you match!

what language? the site censors the filth. :smuggrin:

Although I appreciate the humor that BuckleExtrusion has brought during these turbulent times... I am assuming that eye4eye has gotten the point and may finally have realized their immaturity and ridiculous attitude will not be tolerated in the world of medicine....

Anyways, I say we call off the dogs on eye4eye.... unless of course she posts something new that is ridiculous....then send in the cavalry

good luck to all those matching in less than a month

Although I appreciate the humor that BuckleExtrusion has brought during these turbulent times... I am assuming that eye4eye has gotten the point and may finally have realized their immaturity and ridiculous attitude will not be tolerated in the world of medicine....

Anyways, I say we call off the dogs on eye4eye.... unless of course she posts something new that is ridiculous....then send in the cavalry

good luck to all those matching in less than a month

See, at least this one gets the humor. :laugh: C'mon eye4eye, crawl out from under that armpit and say something funny.

Everyone in buckleextrusion family is born with congenital syphilis; no wonder he always thinks about syphilis as his first diagnosis! And the only person who appreciates his 'Humor' is 'eyeguy15' which is his other ID!! Was that funny enough for you, ******ed s*ithead *****? Start thinking about next year's application and your loans and mortgages! Don't waste time here! PERVIAZ AHMED aka ABU TEEZ......be serious about next year!How many years can you go unmatched?

(I apologize to all other members of this forum for this language! But leave his as* to me! He owes it to me! Nobody goes near him! He is mine!!!)

Hey snowbank,
I am very much active in the forum with another Id! 'eye4eye' is only for my sweetheart buckleextrusion!! These attcks on me began after I exposed his multiple fraudulent IDs! I was left with no choice but to make another ID! I'll surely let you know after I match from my new Id! And I'll send a PM to 'buckleextrsion' aka 'eyeguy15' on a friday night! It will be only in my lips and her ears; so that she can relish the friday night experience for the entire weekend!! As I said, its a gift!

eye4eye you are a *****. No wonder you didnt get into any US medical schools....game....set...match

eye4eye you are a *****. No wonder you didnt get into any US medical schools....game....set...match

Suit yourself honey! I am off to the local pharmacy to order a special size for me for the upcoming gala weekend in January! Its gonna be a long night, sweetheart!!

Suit yourself honey! I am off to the local pharmacy to order a special size for me for the upcoming gala weekend in January! Its gonna be a long night, sweetheart!!

Pharmacy? Double up on the gonorrhea meds?

Pharmacy? Double up on the gonorrhea meds?

Even if thats true, that's not a good news for you!
As I said before, you are a waste of time! Having said that, I've to admit that I envy you tremendously! Without any interview and any rank list to submit, you are such a free person with so much time for leisure activities like getting new IDs in here etc! Lucky you! Hope such good fortune smiles upon you for ever!!
(PS: Have you started getting IDs for next year yet? Do it now!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.