ASDA medical insurance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nd7

The calm before the storm
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the medical insurance through the ASDA? right now my employer provides medical coverage, but at the school i'll be attending i'm responsible for finding my own so i was wondering what the ASDA coverage offers versus the private corporations...thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

nd7 said:
Does anyone have the medical insurance through the ASDA? right now my employer provides medical coverage, but at the school i'll be attending i'm responsible for finding my own so i was wondering what the ASDA coverage offers versus the private corporations...thanks!

I don't believe ASDA give out medical insurance, you only get life insurance.

nd7 said:

https://www.asdanet.org/members/benefits/insurance/

Here's the link for the ASDA group health insurance. I don't have it because I'm already covered, but there is a link that shows the plan's coverage and you could easily figure it out.

I have it and the cost is pretty reasonable. I am not sure how great they are as I haven't needed it yet.