ASDA membership?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

serina

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if most of the folks here are ASDA members. I've been checking out various dental school websites and a few of them encouraged prospective students to become ASDA members. I know you guys can help me with this, since most of you have quite many experiences to share about the admission process. How important is asda membership for admission? I wonder if it helps at all .. ???

I've been reading all these amazing posts and honestly, they're very informative. Thanks once again!

Good luck to all :oops:

Members don't see this ad.

As far as helping you get in, ASDA membership is really irrelevant. It's just another extracurricular. Nothing too big. I would however tell any and everyone to join once in school. It's definitely worth it.

dont join, find something original for your EC's. nobody beleives the whole i LOVE teeth act anyway. i am not saying you, personally, when i say this but if you want to work with teeth be a hygentist. oh whats that??? your ego is in the way...thats what i thought. next. find a new angle on being dentist that doesnt involv you making mad $$$.