ASDA Papers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

denttiger

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I have a quick question.. I see so many people talk about unreleased exams/papers and I am confused about them. Are they something that like everyone has to study from for Part I b/c people I know don't have them? I'm just wondering where people are buying these from? Are people passing them around or is there a website you can buy them from or what? I have been told that the ones you can buy from ASDA online are enough.. but it just seems to me that the more practice I can get the better. Please fill me in on this subject or just yall's opinion. thanks everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Discussion of exam questions that are not officially released by the ADA is not permitted. Everyone who takes the exam signs a non disclosure clause stating that they will not reveal any exam questions that have appeared on their exam. The ADA takes this very seriously and will revoke scores if it's discovered that someone has violated their policies. Having said that, I'm closing this thread.

Hey everyone! I have a quick question.. I see so many people talk about unreleased exams/papers and I am confused about them. Are they something that like everyone has to study from for Part I b/c people I know don't have them? I'm just wondering where people are buying these from? Are people passing them around or is there a website you can buy them from or what? I have been told that the ones you can buy from ASDA online are enough.. but it just seems to me that the more practice I can get the better. Please fill me in on this subject or just yall's opinion. thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.