1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

[email protected] Seeking current Dental students as guestspeakers

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by toothfairy24, Apr 21, 2004.

1. toothfairy24

toothfairy24 Member
    7+ Year Member

Hello,

My name is Carol. I'm part a pre-dental club at UCI ([email protected]). We are looking for current dental students who would like to share their application process experiences and "life in dental school" with other pre-dental students at UCI. If you are in LA/OC area (USC, UCLA and LLU) and you would like to be our speaker next Tue 4/27/04 7:00PM at UCI. please PM me ASAP......If you are from out-of-state and happens to be in town...we would love to have you too!
    thanks so much
    -Carol

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ecdoesit

ecdoesit DDS/MS
    7+ Year Member

Do you need just 1 student?
    I am going to dental school next year.
    Even though I havent experienced dental school yet, I still have my fresh interview process in mind. I am from San Diego, could I come?

Eric

4. preludexl

preludexl Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

let me guess, asda stands for asian student dental association? if it is, why is it that you have to feel like you are a separate group from the rest of the student body? like kasa.

5. sxr71

sxr71 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member