1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

[email protected] Seeking current Dental students as guestspeakers

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by toothfairy24, Apr 21, 2004.

1. toothfairy24

toothfairy24 Member
    7+ Year Member

Hello,

My name is Carol. I'm part a pre-dental club at UCI ([email protected]). We are looking for current dental students who would like to share their application process experiences and "life in dental school" with other pre-dental students at UCI. If you are in LA/OC area (USC, UCLA and LLU) and you would like to be our speaker next Tue 4/27/04 7:00PM at UCI. please PM me ASAP......If you are from out-of-state and happens to be in town...we would love to have you too!
    thanks so much
    -Carol

2. ecdoesit

ecdoesit DDS/MS
    7+ Year Member

Do you need just 1 student?
    I am going to dental school next year.
    Even though I havent experienced dental school yet, I still have my fresh interview process in mind. I am from San Diego, could I come?

Eric

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. preludexl

preludexl Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

let me guess, asda stands for asian student dental association? if it is, why is it that you have to feel like you are a separate group from the rest of the student body? like kasa.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. sxr71

sxr71 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member