• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

toothfairy24

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 27, 2003
Irvine, CA
Visit site
Status
Hello,

My name is Carol. I'm part a pre-dental club at UCI ([email protected]). We are looking for current dental students who would like to share their application process experiences and "life in dental school" with other pre-dental students at UCI. If you are in LA/OC area (USC, UCLA and LLU) and you would like to be our speaker next Tue 4/27/04 7:00PM at UCI. please PM me ASAP......If you are from out-of-state and happens to be in town...we would love to have you too!
thanks so much
-Carol

ecdoesit

DDS/MS
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2003
San Diego
Visit site
Status
Do you need just 1 student?
I am going to dental school next year.
Even though I havent experienced dental school yet, I still have my fresh interview process in mind. I am from San Diego, could I come?

Eric

preludexl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 4, 2001
Visit site
Status
let me guess, asda stands for asian student dental association? if it is, why is it that you have to feel like you are a separate group from the rest of the student body? like kasa.

About the Ads