ASDOH Horror story...not so bad anymore

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dental916

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of who don't know what happened...

So I called Arizona a week ago to ask about my app status. They said I withdrew the app...which I never did. They said there were 2-3 emails sent for interviews and that I had not responded so they withdrew my app. I never recieved any of these emails...i get all emails...none of them go to junk folder. I asked her what my options were and basically she said I was out of luck because the interviews are almost all given out etc etc. I would have rather gone to Arizona than NYU(accepted) because its cheaper and closer to home. SHIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!

Update...I recieved a phone call from Gale, Gwendolyn..something like that. She said 7 people who had hotmail did not recieve the interview emails. I was sent the emails on 2-11, ____ and 3-16. But luckily she gave me an interview on May 10. My chances of getting in are probably very small, but I still have a chance. What sucks is that I already sent in 3500 dollars to NYU...but oh well.

ON avg...what does it cost to attend 4 years at ASDOH?

Members don't see this ad.

Dental916 said:
For those of who don't know what happened...

So I called Arizona a week ago to ask about my app status. They said I withdrew the app...which I never did. They said there were 2-3 emails sent for interviews and that I had not responded so they withdrew my app. I never recieved any of these emails...i get all emails...none of them go to junk folder. I asked her what my options were and basically she said I was out of luck because the interviews are almost all given out etc etc. I would have rather gone to Arizona than NYU(accepted) because its cheaper and closer to home. SHIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!

Update...I recieved a phone call from Gale, Gwendolyn..something like that. She said 7 people who had hotmail did not recieve the interview emails. I was sent the emails on 2-11, ____ and 3-16. But luckily she gave me an interview on May 10. My chances of getting in are probably very small, but I still have a chance. What sucks is that I already sent in 3500 dollars to NYU...but oh well.

ON avg...what does it cost to attend 4 years at ASDOH?

Sorry to hear the problems you encountered!! The good thing is that at least you are getting an interview from the school. I would suggest you browse through their website and you will be able to locate the information you are searching. Good luck!!