ASDOH vs Indiana

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

svadental

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm looking for some guidance regarding where to go? I have been accepted into both ASDOH and Indiana. Both are amazing schools and i'm having a very difficult time deciding even after doing extensive research. I would love to hear some input regarding both schools.

Members don't see this ad.

When I interviewed at Indiana, a D4 at the time came in and answered questions without any faculty present. He then told us to "not go to this school, it's terrible." I know that's just one person's opinion but it stuck with me a lot -- could the administration not find a single person willing to talk at the interview date who liked the school? I was shocked he said that.

That said, go to the cheaper of the two schools. Good luck!

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Hi guys,

I'm looking for some guidance regarding where to go? I have been accepted into both ASDOH and Indiana. Both are amazing schools and i'm having a very difficult time deciding even after doing extensive research. I would love to hear some input regarding both schools.
cheapest

Reactions: 1 user