ASDOH vs Midwestern University Dental Institute in Arizona

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AudiB4

Reaction score
Mom is looking to go to either of these programs for some dental work. She is 85, retired and basically healthy. She had a failed root canal and needs 2 teeth extracted and a bridge fabricated. Does anyone know about these two programs and which she may receive better care at ? They are both about 30 minutes away and both would be done by students. The only difference is that ASDOH has a post grad program so maybe she could have her bridge done by a prosth. resident and her extractions by an Oral Surg resident. The other program (Midwestern) only has pre doc students. Any info would be helpful as I am trying to help her make a decision. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Both are great dental programs and have great dental students. She will receive great care at both. This is coming from an ASDOH grad.

ASDOH has an AEGD program and Ortho. There is no prosth or OMFS residency.

Mom is looking to go to either of these programs for some dental work. She is 85, retired and basically healthy. She had a failed root canal and needs 2 teeth extracted and a bridge fabricated. Does anyone know about these two programs and which she may receive better care at ? They are both about 30 minutes away and both would be done by students. The only difference is that ASDOH has a post grad program so maybe she could have her bridge done by a prosth. resident and her extractions by an Oral Surg resident. The other program (Midwestern) only has pre doc students. Any info would be helpful as I am trying to help her make a decision. Thanks
Go with ASDOH. She'll be fine at either, I'm just partial to ASDOH