ASDOH vs. Nova vs. UDM vs. Roseman

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kaylee2014

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I was fortunate to receive 4 acceptances and am weighing my options. I honeslty loved all of the schools so I just want to see other people's opinions. I am from Michigan but have no issue moving away. Right now I am leaning towards ASDOH because I had a great interview experience there and was impressed with the fourth year rotations. Any input on any of the schools would be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone! I was fortunate to receive 4 acceptances and am weighing my options. I honeslty loved all of the schools so I just want to see other people's opinions. I am from Michigan but have no issue moving away. Right now I am leaning towards ASDOH because I had a great interview experience there and was impressed with the fourth year rotations. Any input on any of the schools would be greatly appreciated!

Congrats! They are all good in their own unique way. It also comes down to weather, location and other personal preference that I think you should look into. Weather and lifestyle in Florida and Arizona is very different than Roseman and UDM. For me, Im personally very independent and love experiencing changes! :)

Congratulations!! It is always great to have options. I am a D3 at Roseman, and have been thrilled with my dental school experience. Please feel free to PM me.

Reactions: 1 user