ASHP Midyear 2007 - Vegas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Glycerin

Commercially Unavailable
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, so I know I just got out of school for the summer and this should be the last thing on my mind, but I'm bored. :p

Any other P3s or P4s planning to go in December? I'll be there for sure. :)

Members don't see this ad.

I'm going! Can't wait till Vegas!!!!

i'm so there.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm hoping to go but it's so convenient how it's always the last week before finals and there is always a therapeutics test in the middle of it...

I'm going. My month off for rotations is December! Hoping to find some interesting residencies.

Yeah...I'm going. Part of my job...:(

Yeah...I'm going. Part of my job...:(

Well, then I'll have to book in advance so I can heckle whatever presentation you're doing. Something along the lines of Booo Aggies perhaps?:D I was seriously considering the ASHP conference in June in SF, but I can't get my vacation dates lined up to be able to do it.

Well, then I'll have to book in advance so I can heckle whatever presentation you're doing. Something along the lines of Booo Aggies perhaps?:D I was seriously considering the ASHP conference in June in SF, but I can't get my vacation dates lined up to be able to do it.

I gotta go to ASHP in June also... another part of my job...:smuggrin: