ASHP’s PharmPrep Live!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gaba101

Doctor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
did anyone sign up for this at the previous midyear meetings? I'm wondering if it's worth the $60 (and w/ the extra days that I will have to be there comes the extra 2 days of hotel fees too...otherwise, I was just going to show up Mon & Tues only). Did you find it helpful as a board review tool?? what do you get with your $60?

http://www.ashp.org/midyear/EducationCE/StudentProgramming.aspx

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't decided yet either... I'm curious to see responses.

Moved to the subforum with deals with licensure and exams, as the topic has nothing to do with either residencies or fellowships.

To tell you the truth, it's probably worthless. If you were to spend the $60 dollars and the hotel x 2 days, you are better off buying a review book online. If you are in APHA, they will send you a review book for free... I used that review book from APHA and great on my NAPLEX.

If your pharmacy school subscribes to Exam Masters, that is a pretty good resource for harder than naplex test questions. I would rather spend the money to take the Pre-Naplex for 50$ like a month before your real naplex to see where you are at. or spend the 60$ at disney world.