Asians in Ireland?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

applepark

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi people.

Just wanted to pose this question out to any individuals who live in Ireland or have visited Ireland. As I have never been there, I have been looking into information regarding whether there is a demographic of asians in Dublin. I have read that b/c Dublin is the capital there is more diversity than other parts of Ireland. I can't find anywhere on the web if there is a large number of asians. Although I have read that there is a small number of philopinos and chinese. Can anyone confirm this??

Its not a huge concern, as I would probably go to Ireland even if I was the only Asian person around. Hehehe However it is definitely something I would like to know more information on. Especially if I have a midnight craving for good asian food ;).

Thanks in advance to those who answer.

Members don't see this ad.

There's quite a few Asians. Not so many in the college circles, but quite a few of the FOB (not meant to be negative) variety. A lot of the Atlantic Bridge program applicants are actually Asian-American or Asian-Canadian. So there's a few in each class. Not to mention the Malaysians, Singaporeans and those from Mauritius.

My classmate who is malysian, says there are plenty of asians here so don't worry.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeap...there are easily a dozen in our class. :)

Btw AppleP,
Just to let you know books are generally pretty xpensive here!!
If you could buy your books (or get a 2nd hand) back home, that could save you big $$.
PM me if you wish to know the list of books to buy. Cheers!

THANKS for the great tip. Will do closer to my leaving date!!

Applepark....midnight asian food cravings....I'm in.

YEAH!!!! Lets do it ^_^