aside from AAMC FL, which practice tests are the best score predictors?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

miketheghost19

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I may have to retake the exam but have taken all the AAMC FL exams. I'm gonna do some studying and then will take some practice tests. What practice exams can realistically tell me what score I should expect to get when I retake? I know princeton is known for having people score low on their tests.

Members don't see this ad.

I may have to retake the exam but have taken all the AAMC FL exams. I'm gonna do some studying and then will take some practice tests. What practice exams can realistically tell me what score I should expect to get when I retake? I know princeton is known for having people score low on their tests.

Hi, I recently did a lot of research on this question and it's very difficult to tell. Here is what I have learned and anyone feel free to correct me or add to this:

The BR exams from what I have heard are second to the actual aamcs. There are nine of those exams for you to use. BR is highly praised for its practice passages so you can expect good FL's from them as well.

TPR are difficult but i have heard that they are also very good practice ( a friend of mine got a 36 on his MCAT in May and used those.)