ASIPP Guidelines on Regen Med; Where's SIS??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
But it’s moo shoo medicine? Admittedly I haven’t read the 74 pages. But I’m glad it’s being put out there.

If the money guys can only come up with level 3 and 4 evidence.....

Fair in the biased eyes of asipp.

We discussed upcoming potential review at last evidence analysis committee meeting. Awaiting assignments from the bosses. I am sure that if categorical data is not available, studies will be discounted or excluded. The SIS evidentiary tables shine light at all possible flaws and deficiencies in the study.
Hope to be a part of this and be able to provide you good news.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)

We discussed upcoming potential review at last evidence analysis committee meeting. Awaiting assignments from the bosses. I am sure that if categorical data is not available, studies will be discounted or excluded. The SIS evidentiary tables shine light at all possible flaws and deficiencies in the study.

Why are their eyes biased?

conclusion says there is level 4 for PRP of facets and other spine locations...level 3 for intradiscal. Looks like progress is being made.

Do the research. Don't rob people blind and then given them SC in the eyes to restore sight. Let the EAC review the literature.

I don’t think anyone here is advocating stem cells in the eyes Steve....and iirc NP’s did those treatments....but I see what u did there

your head will explode....i had a patient yesterday who received some type of PRP/stem cell eye drops and his vision improved.

I love stories.

But they are exactly that, stories.

The best story I heard - a patient had acute severe radicular back pain back in the 1960s. Mom told him lie on pavement 3 hours a day during hot sunny days. 2 weeks later, pain all gone and didn’t return until 50 years later.

Hot pavement therapy ftw

I love stories.

But they are exactly that, stories.

The best story I heard - a patient had acute severe radicular back pain back in the 1960s. Mom told him lie on pavement 3 hours a day during hot sunny days. 2 weeks later, pain all gone and didn’t return until 50 years later.

Hot pavement therapy ftw

Had a patient put cabbage on their leg over night. Radicular pain gone. I’m working on a sponsorship deal with Publix now. Will that show up on Dollars for Docs?

Reactions: 1 user
i guess the chiropractors saturating the market forced some old regen docs to innovate and separate themselves.

I know a regenerative optometrist who makes autologous tears from patient serum. One of my Sjogren/Sicca/RA patients reports great relief:

Thicker than Water: Autologous Serum

Magic beans.

From your link:
Evaluating evidence regarding the efficacy of ASED is not helped by the fact that sample sizes tend to be small with little follow-up; there is also no universal protocol for preparing and storing the eye drops.

Magic beans.

From your link:
Evaluating evidence regarding the efficacy of ASED is not helped by the fact that sample sizes tend to be small with little follow-up; there is also no universal protocol for preparing and storing the eye drops.

...maybe methyl methacrylate works better...

Reactions: 1 user