USMLE/COMLEX Ask questions, get answers! Medical School Advice from the Experts.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorsInTraining

USMLE/COMLEX Reviews
Vendor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dr. Melodee Mancuso, our chief blogger, has a Masters of Science degree in Education and a PhD in Counseling Psychology. She worked for 25 years at the University of Texas Medical Branch, most recently as the Director of Academic Support Services and Career Counseling where she helped medical students with their studies, preparation for board exams, career development, and the residency match process.

Visit our blog today!
http://www.ditstudentcenter.com/

Members don't see this ad.

Hi!

Im studying medicine in China. I will graduate in a year. I would love to do my residency in europe. I have read so many articles and it says Its almost impossible for a non european to get in. However, I want to try. I have one year to study the language well. Any information on this is appreciated. Im not looking for a big pay. As long as I dont have to ask for money from my parents, and I could live happily working as a doc. What country do you think is suitable for me to apply? and whats the procedure?

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.