frl

Mar 22, 2010
3
0
0
Status
Hi,
I was accepted into a PsyD program, and I am excited to attend, but I am wondering if it might be possible to defer my matriculation for a year so I would enter in the Fall of 2011.

Is it ok to ask the admissions office this question before I've accepted the offer, or should I wait until after I've made up my decision? Their answer would not sway my decision to enroll. At this point, I am just curious if I would have that flexibility.

I'm also wondering, does anyone have experience deferring for a year? When do you typically have to notify the school of your decision to do so?

Thanks!

Matt