Asking for survey help: IRB approved survey on the use of Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE), thank you so very much for your help and support!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cclaire05

Verified Researcher
Reaction score
Dear health care professionals,

Sorry to bother you in your busy schedules. Please accept my sincere gratitude and respect to your hard work. I’m Xiaoyan Liu, a former medical student at HMU& PUMC and a current Phd candidate in Information Technology & Decisions Sciences at University of North Texas. Currently I’m working on my dissertation essays where I concentrate on healthcare IT, and your responses regarding the use of Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE) system are greatly appreciated. Below is the survey link of the CPOE study https://unt.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0INvGB0MhvrQI7Q, and I also attach my approved IRB letter here for your kind perusal. For your convenience, a detailed introduction of CPOE is provided—"A computerized physician order entry (CPOE) system refers to a type of health information technology used primarily in hospitals or clinics. It is designed for health care professionals (e.g. physicians, nurses, or pharmacists, etc.) to enter medical instructions and orders directly through a digital interface of a computer-based system instead of through word processor documents or paper charts”. Please feel free to reach out to me ([email protected]) if you have any questions or concerns about the study.

Thank you so very much for your time, help and support! I greatly appreciate your kind considerations!

With Best Regards,

Xiaoyan (Claire) Liu

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• IRB approved survey_informed_consent_notice_Xiaoyan Liu_CPOE-2.pdf
    211.2 KB · Views: 101