assigned letters of rec to as school, what now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

batista_123

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi
once I assign letters of rec to a school, does that mean that school knows that I am applying to them and they will review my files and either invite me for interview or reject me?

I have assigned letters of rec but I have not heard from any of the schools. I was expecting an email saying something like "we have received your app,you dont need to do anything at this point, just wait"...however,m like i said, they have not given me any indication that they have received my apps.
Is there something I need to do so that they know I am applying to them?

Members don't see this ad.

hi
once I assign letters of rec to a school, does that mean that school knows that I am applying to them and they will review my files and either invite me for interview or reject me?

I have assigned letters of rec but I have not heard from any of the schools. I was expecting an email saying something like "we have received your app,you dont need to do anything at this point, just wait"...however,m like i said, they have not given me any indication that they have received my apps.
Is there something I need to do so that they know I am applying to them?

No, once you fill out the primary on AMCAS, list the school, assign LOR to the school, and pay you are finished. Then, you have to wait for them to send you a secondary. It is pretty late in the game to be assigning letters now.

No, once you fill out the primary on AMCAS, list the school, assign LOR to the school, and pay you are finished. Then, you have to wait for them to send you a secondary. It is pretty late in the game to be assigning letters now.

I already sent my secondaries and already paid. I am just assigning letters of rec now because one of the professors disappeared on me so I had to find someone else.

u should just call the office of admissions