Hi guys, I go to UC Berkeley and am a 3rd year right now. I was going to apply this coming summer but I screwed up my GPA this past semester, got a C+ and a B- in two upper division science courses. Now my cGPA is 3.63 and sGPA is 3.64 with a MCAT score of 34. I know I can do well next semester, and I can bring it up to cGPA of 3.70 and sGPA of 3.71 My question is, should I apply this summer? If I stay at college another semester and delay my app for a year, I can bring cGPA to 3.75 and sGPA to 3.76 In addition, I can add more stuff to my EC resume. I want to go to Top 10 schools like UCSF, Stanford, UCLA, etc. Is 3.70/3.71 from Berkeley good enough or do I delay and aim for 3.75/3.76? Thanks a lot in advance.