At least one patient every day

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LOL. So true!

"Which is better...1 or 2"? "No". hahahaha!

Members don't see this ad :)
LOL! Love love love. I really almost spewed my drink at about 2:30. Thanks for sharing!

LOL! Love love love. I really almost spewed my drink at about 2:30. Thanks for sharing!

I think every part of this video has happened in my office. Although they didn't have the patient read the chart like alpha, delta, zulu like some military patients.

That was a great part as well @ 2:30!

My favorite is, once they figure out there's a number at the end of every line on my chart, when I show them my near card which has no numbers, they put in a random number at the end.

I once had a 14 year old brat tell me that the big E on the top of my chart was a "sideways W." Smart ass. :idea:

I had to do a DFE on this 12 year old kid last week and he screamed bloody murder when I put proparacaine in him. My helper said "Just count to 10 and the stinging will go away." The brat slowly counted to 10 but said it still burns and won't open his eyes. So I held out the tropicamide and said "Here open your eyes and let me wash out the other drop. This one is like a lotion and will feel much better." He opened his eyes, I dropped and voila! The kid said "I feel much better now!" :)