AT Still Mesa 2012 class LIVING ARRANGEMENTS!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chcltchipgrl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to get in touch with anyone who has already been accepted to AT Still- Mesa, is planning on attending, and who is looking for roommates. I am hoping that we can get in touch with each other and find out a little about one another and figure out if we can find some roommates for our quickly approaching first year. This is my first attempt at posting on SDN, so I'm open to any ideas on how to make this a smooth and non confusing process of finding a roommate. Thanks so much.:)

Members don't see this ad.

You should check out the class thread and facebook group. :luck:

hey thanks for the info, but could you be a bit more specific. I tried searching on facebook under groups and found nothing. I also couldn't find the SDN thread that was for class of 2012. I do realize i'm really new at this stuff, so if i just missed it then sorry about that. Would you mind posting the link to me? Also what is the name of the facebook group. I may just have been looking up the wrong name. Thanks again

Members don't see this ad :)
do a search for "atsu" in facebook. although there aren't many members in the group.

thanks! I will try that as soon as facebook stops malfunctioning. Are you going to ATSU this coming year?

thanks! I will try that as soon as facebook stops malfunctioning. Are you going to ATSU this coming year?

No, I'm going to Lincoln Memorial University in Tennessee. :D

I'm looking to get in touch with anyone who has already been accepted to AT Still- Mesa, is planning on attending, and who is looking for roommates. I am hoping that we can get in touch with each other and find out a little about one another and figure out if we can find some roommates for our quickly approaching first year. This is my first attempt at posting on SDN, so I'm open to any ideas on how to make this a smooth and non confusing process of finding a roommate. Thanks so much.:)

Another great site for finding roomamtes is on the ATSU Portal, Student forums. If you are recently accepted, keep looking in the mail until you get your Portal access info from the school. Once you get that, you will be able to communicate with fellow classmates about rooming options. Congratulations on acceptance, and IM me if you need more help.

Welcome to the REVOLUTION!!!;)

hey thanks for the info. I just got my portal info so now i just have to figure out who is accepted and then how to contact them through the portal.