AT Still University, Missouri vs Arizona What is the Difference?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

watermelonhappiness

Reaction score
Hi I am having a hard time differentiating the 2 schools. I heard Arizona student go to Missouri their D3 and D4 years. I see from the web-page the difference in GPA and class size, but not much else. Can anyone shed some light between the 2?

ASDOH vs MOSDOH

Members don't see this ad.

MSDOH students go to St. Louis for their D3/D4. As for ASDOH, I believe they do not fly half way through the country to perform in a clinic. Doesn’t make sense.

The difference is one is in Arizona and the other is in Missouri.

They are 2 separate dental schools just under the same University I guess. I’m a Missouri resident so I know more about the Missouri one than the Arizona one. The one in Missouri you basically do your main classwork curriculum on campus in one town and then D3 and D4 you do clinical stuff in St Louis and underserved areas of the state.

Hi I am having a hard time differentiating the 2 schools. I heard Arizona student go to Missouri their D3 and D4 years. I see from the web-page the difference in GPA and class size, but not much else. Can anyone shed some light between the 2?

ASDOH vs MOSDOH
They are both part of A.T. Still University. Both have similar missions, same curriculum, and they even share several faculty for didactic courses. ASDOH is based out of Mesa, all 4 years are spent there. At MOSDOH, D1 & 2 are spent in Kirksville then they move to St. Louis for D3 & D4. I went to MOSDOH but am close with several ASDOH grads. Let me know of you have any specific questions about either