at what age did you sign up here?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amnesia

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i registered here when i was 15. how crazy is that?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
yo severus, does that mean you're gonna be a freshman in the fall?

lurking at 18, registered at 19

First heard about the site at like 18, but didnt lurk or register til the great age of 21

18. I wish I would have been smart enough to pick a better sign-in name. I'm 25 now.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
amnesia said:
yo severus, does that mean you're gonna be a freshman in the fall?

Nope. I've been here under various screen names since early 2000. "Severus" is just the latest in a series of shady SDN personas. :cool:

Haha 14 here, I win! Registered in the middle of my freshman year of HS. I'm on a new account because the old one was my real name. Currently preparing to enter Junior year of HS.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVV - Me.

waterfowl said:
haha 14 here, I win! Registered in the middle of my freshman year of HS. I'm on a new account because the old one was my real name.
This is the old account....

20, pretty standard really

20.. just a couple months ago..

Matt_McClure said:
This is the old account....

So you are only 15 now? Considering your account was established in 2005....

20. Feels like longer. Didn't really start participating until recently.

I was 19. As soon as I found it I signed up. We make a lot of stupid mistakes when we're young.

signed up when i was 18, used it for about a week and now at 20 i use it every other minute *sigh*

which would have meant i was a junior in high school at the ripe old age of 16. good thing i am finally applying 6 yrs later :p

25 - I've only been around since february. I found SDN after my interviews were completed. Wished for a while (until recieving an acceptance) that I found SDN much earlier.

I joined at 19. Middle of first year in undergrad. Not with this name. I forgot it and the password eventually.