atsu holiday greeting?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

froggiesmile

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So.... i got an email from ATSU a holiday greeting...
funny how they didn't even contact me about an interview? why a greeting? did anyone else get one? is this a goood sign??:cool:

Members don't see this ad.

I think its a sign that they have your e-mail address

Our application fees need to be consumed some how.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got one too. Interviewed there, but haven't heard anything since.

I interviewed in September. Just got the email. No acceptance... I would rather see an acceptance email in my Inbox than a Holiday Greeting :(

It was very nice of them though. They are so busy with admissions but they sent us a holiday greeting card, kind of cool :)

That's kinda like how Buffalo emails you thanking you for attending the interview. I thought that was nice of them, they are the only school I've interviewed at so far to do something like that.

I got the greeting also, and was some what disapointed. When I saw that I got an email for the Admission Office, I didn't expect a holiday card. I guess they want to be NICE. :)

I like how the holiday email had christmas music......as a Jew I felt left out :laugh:

I like how the holiday email had christmas music......as a Jew I felt left out :laugh:

But it did say happy holidays! Not Merry Christmas :) They were still semi-PC :cool:

I got the greeting also, and was some what disapointed. When I saw that I got an email for the Admission Office, I didn't expect a holiday card. I guess they want to be NICE. :)

Same deal for me ... i even listened extra long thinking that at the end it would pop up an "ACCEPTED" but it never happened ... hurt like a lump of coal

I got one too via snail mail. It said, "Merry Christmas John, we regret to inform you that we cannot offer you an interview spot for the 2009 application cycle". "Please try again next year, so we can weasel you out of more of your hard earned money...sucker:laugh:".