froggiesmile

10+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2008
Status
Dental Student
So.... i got an email from ATSU a holiday greeting...
funny how they didn't even contact me about an interview? why a greeting? did anyone else get one? is this a goood sign??:cool:

Andrew324

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 23, 2008
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I think its a sign that they have your e-mail address

DrReo

"Thread Necromancer"
10+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2007
Status
Academic Administration
Our application fees need to be consumed some how.

About the Ads

cjb04

10+ Year Member
Sep 4, 2008
Glendale, AZ
Status
Dental Student
I just got one too. Interviewed there, but haven't heard anything since.

Simiam

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 3, 2007
Philly
Status
Dental Student
I interviewed in September. Just got the email. No acceptance... I would rather see an acceptance email in my Inbox than a Holiday Greeting :(

It was very nice of them though. They are so busy with admissions but they sent us a holiday greeting card, kind of cool :)

rewJW

surviving
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2008
Status
Dentist
That's kinda like how Buffalo emails you thanking you for attending the interview. I thought that was nice of them, they are the only school I've interviewed at so far to do something like that.

RDAtoDDS

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 15, 2008
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I got the greeting also, and was some what disapointed. When I saw that I got an email for the Admission Office, I didn't expect a holiday card. I guess they want to be NICE. :)

eldirty

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 31, 2008
Status
Dentist
I got the greeting also, and was some what disapointed. When I saw that I got an email for the Admission Office, I didn't expect a holiday card. I guess they want to be NICE. :)
Same deal for me ... i even listened extra long thinking that at the end it would pop up an "ACCEPTED" but it never happened ... hurt like a lump of coal

jaypea65

10+ Year Member
Oct 10, 2006
Status
Pre-Dental
I got one too via snail mail. It said, "Merry Christmas John, we regret to inform you that we cannot offer you an interview spot for the 2009 application cycle". "Please try again next year, so we can weasel you out of more of your hard earned money...sucker:laugh:".

About the Ads